Customer Service is our top priority. The role of Customer Service Support Specialist is to make our Customer successful and make sure that their experience with THRON is delightful and successful by means of a constant conversation and support.
In the Customer Service team, you will have to act both as an advocate for the Product and as a champion for our end-users. Your job is to make sure that our Customers have the best possible experience regardless the channel they choose to contact us. You will also directly support our Consultant team in validating the design and delivery of Customer project. As a member of the team, you will work closely with the Product Manager, Marketing and Consultant teams.
What you will do:
- Effectively resolve customer questions in a considerate and timely manner.
- Take ownership of technical issues and customers problems from beginning to end.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses to a variety of customer requests.
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team.
- Identify, reproduce and document bugs for the Product team.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team by contributing to the creation of documentation.
- Ensure that THRON solution is integrated into Customer projects in the best possible way.
What you need:
- Willingness to work on-call.
- Ability to manage a project in addition to technical skills in software architecture and cloud computing.
- As we will need you to be able to find your way in complex customer environments, curiosity about customer's business challenges, flexibility and adaptability are vital.
- Scalability is no joke: THRON delivers petabytes of data every month with a fast-increasing rate of use. You will maintain and enhance modern world-class scalability for real-time services.
- You understand the web and how it works. You are not intimidated by web technology.
- You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian is required.
- Willingness to innovate and inspire other.
- Antifragility: each difficulty is for you a great opportunity to grow.
- Ability to quickly develop simple mockups by using html and RESTful webservice calls is a plus.
- Previous experience in Customer Support for a web-based application is a major plus.
What we offer:
- Fresh and modern team of young, passionate, and dedicated people, from developers to Company management: learning, sharing and teaching are the pillars on which our teamwork will be based.
- Support to your professional growth.
- Horizontality: we listen to your opinion because your opinion does not just matter, it drives change.
- Highly challenging and stimulating environment.
- Table football and darts tournaments.