We are looking for a brilliant Junior Data Analyst to support our business with analysis and evaluations able to impact business results and generate actionable insights.
Within the Finance Area your mission will be to extract and manipulate data from a variety of sources in order to facilitate decision-making and support our internal teams in complex analysis to improve our business model and strategy line, increase product revenues, etc
For us, it’s not all about work experience: if you are a proactive person with a kaizen mindset and a strong data driven approach, committed to navigate in complex environments and eager to learn fast how to face and solve complex business challenges, then this is the job for you.
What you will do:
- Prepare timely and accurate business performance reporting and analysis in accordance with internal needs;
- Support all the internal stakeholders in preparation of complex and ad hoc analysis in order to provide business evaluation of impacts and opportunities due to market dynamics or customer behaviors;
- Preparation and creation of modeling and reports to help the strategy of Product, Marketing, Finance and Sales Departments;
- Actively propose improvements, enhancements and new solutions to the existing business Intelligence tools of reporting in order to support business with deep and accurate inputs and actionable insights;
What you need:
- Recent graduation in a business or scientific discipline (Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Maths) or at least a short experience as Data Analyst;
- Advance knowledge of data analysis and data visualization methodologies;
- Advance knowledge of at least one of the main data analysis tools (e.g. SQL, Pyhton, R, etc.);
- Experience in translating data into recommendations;
- Analytical, planning and reporting skills;
- Flexible mindset: able to shift between detail orientation and strategic thinking approach;
- Fluency in English;
- Strive for excellence (quality and precision);
- Business acumen;
- Proactivity, autonomy and problem-solving attitude;
- Teamworking and interpersonal skills;
- Active listening and communication skills.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a constantly growing Company that wants to deal with the best effectiveness with the needs of its customers;
- Fresh and modern team of young, passionate and dedicated people: learning, sharing and teaching are the pillars on which our teamwork will be based;
- Support to your professional growth;
- Horizontality: we listen to your opinion because your opinion doesn’t just matter, it drives change;
- Highly challenging and stimulating environment;
- Table football and darts tournaments.