A great user experience starts with a functional and attractive digital environment for users to explore and use every day. THRON's Frontend team aims to realize this.
We are looking for a smart and proactive Frontend Developer who is motivated to apply his/her creativity and technical skills to support the continuous improvement of a well-structured, complex and constantly evolving web application.
Understanding of layout aesthetics and a rigour for programming must be essential prerequisites for each THRON’s Frontend.
Are you ready to measure yourself in a best-in-class teamwork and a fast-paced environment?
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain and evolve the user-facing applications of one of the most innovative DAMs in the world
- Evolve the guild library ecosystem, used daily by the different Frontend teams
- Analyse the feasibility of new features or projects, assist Product Owners in the definition of acceptance criteria, help design and implement complex user interfaces
- Ensure maintainability of the implementations by writing automated testsuites and technical documentation
- Customer obsessed.
- Ability to transform problems into actionable proposals respecting time constraints.
- Effective at developing working relationships with a wide range of people, including software developers, product managers, and senior leaders.
- Good level of communication skills (both in Italian and English).
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability.
- Demonstrated passion about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies.
- Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working application designs.
- Knowledge of WebPack, Rollup, Gulp/Grunt, ES6, Sass and similar is a plus.
- Kaizen: the will to constantly improve, day by day
- Ikigai: your job has to be the intersection between passion, mission, profession and vocation
- Share company mission and values: you are a real innovative, inspiring and antifragile person very committed to do his/her best to deal with the growing complex needs of its customers
- Willingness to Contribute to technological, cultural and organizational growth
What we offer:
- Highly fresh and informal work environment
- Opportunity to join in a high-competence level engineering team who daily manages ambitious projects for some of the leading companies in the world (e.g. Tesla, Furla, Lamborghini, Whirlpool and many others).
- THRON Tech Blog: you can write about topics you love most about your job, boosting your professional branding.
- Support to your professional growth
- Horizontality: we listen to your opinion because your opinion doesn’t just matter, it drives change.
- Table Football and Darts Tournaments