Remotely or alongside your team, zero standard hours and imposed holidays.
Because we can’t stand routine.
And we know you will organise your time to make a difference.
We take your talent to heart.
That’s why we manage the onboarding phase down to the smallest detail.
We will also develop a totally customised training plan for you.
Because we prefer circulating
skills and passion to micromanagement
Financial gratification should not be a taboo.
That’s why, in addition to your salary, you can count on productivity bonuses, welfare plans and lots of special agreements.
Our customers are virtuous companies with a prestige recognised by the world.
Your ideas and contribution will have a global impact.
Because there is much
more than just work.
If we had to choose three words to sum up who we work with, they would be these.
Who if not them, to accompany those who choose us every day?
At THRON I’ve had the chance to have a lot of experiences – within an experience.
Programming, design, management: over time, I’ve dealt with a lot of different aspects…Laura Dalla Valle
We believe in people.
Because technology is useless if it doesn’t improve relationships between human beings.
We believe in the usefulness of our role in the world: being digital pioneers of the skills and expertise required for the communication and sales processes.
We apply ourselves with perseverance and discipline so that our work can provide greater prosperity and wellbeing to our customers, eliminating any form of entropy.
We believe in inspirational innovation which lets others know that they can do things they never believed they could.
We believe in awareness as a tool to break down the restrictions and obstacles
holding our clients back, preventing them from reaching their loftiest goals.
Because information is not just “power” but the freedom to act better.
We believe in talent and consider it a pleasure and duty to cultivate it in the people who work with us. Because a company’s real value is the sum of its talents.
We believe in respect and integrity, because “In a time of universal deceit, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act” (George Orwell).
Above all else, we believe that “We are what we repeatedly do”.
Because for us, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
We are looking for a brilliant Sales Account to create long-term, trusting relationship with our customers.
The person we are looking for will join the Revenue Area and will be the account for clients and the lead the team will generate.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong sales background and the ability to communicate in an effective way, finding the best alignment to the product positioning strategy.
If you are familiar with the digital ecosystem, have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior and needs, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Role and responsibilities:
What we offer:
We are THRON, a team of human beings developing software with which companies organise data and content and publish it on their communication channels.
Naturally predisposed to innovate, we use our technological expertise to guide and inspire others, believing that digital – as well as bits – is about culture and process.
We are antifragile because, unlike robust and resilient, we face difficulties and feed off them, knowing that they will make us better.
What you will be in charge of
You will take part in the Product Area of THRON Valley and, thanks to your experience and skills, you will govern DevOps processes, tools and methodologies within it.
You will play a leading role in the development of high-performance environments, tools and automations, supporting our product teams.
The objective? To guarantee our customers the best possible version of our platform.
To this end:
– you will devote yourself to the development of our Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes
– you will build repeatable processes using automation and orchestration tools
– make the infrastructure more secure by designing and implementing pipelines for monitoring, alerting and risk control
– you will lead the evolution of the infrastructure on which our platform is based.
You could be the right person if
– you have a good level of experience in roles such as DevOps Engineer or related to cloud infrastructure implementation
– you master one or more Linux distributions
– you know your way around CI/CD setup and generally adopt an IaC approach.
We will fall in love with you if
– you have had experience with serverless architectures, governing them
– you have experience with a CDN service in the cylinder
– you have already leveraged AWS CDK to accelerate development processes
– you are familiar with AWS cloud services such as CloudFormation, Lambda, ECS and S3
– you are passionate about the DDD approach
– you are great with Docker and Kubernetes.
Besides the salary you will be pleased to know that
– you will reconcile work and personal life thanks to hourly and location flexibility (remote or hybrid mode)
– we have training and growth plans in store for you
– we offer you a package of bonuses, welfare and conventions
– our customers include some of the world’s most important brands
– among us are the organisers of the AWS User Group Meet Up in Padua.