A great user experience starts with a functional and attractive digital environment for users to explore and use everyday.
THRON's Frontend Team aims to realize this. We are looking for a Frontend Developer who are motivated to apply their creativity and technical skills on a well-structured, complex and constantly evolving web application.
We believe that understanding of layout aesthetics and a rigour for programming must be prerequisites of our front-end teamwork. THRON development team has adopted agile concepts to its own structure and needs: the product team is split into functionally autonomous teams that own specific macro-features of the product. In order to promote cross-group collaboration and communication on a technological level, we recently introduced specific virtual teams such as the UX and DevOps guilds.
Within this dynamic ecosystem, you will have the chance to hone your UI development and UX design skills collaborating with a team of passionate and dedicated developers.
Are you ready to measure yourself in a best-in-class teamwork and a fast-paced environment?
- Ability to transform problems into actionable proposals
- Ability to manage time in order to meet tight deadlines
- Effective at developing working relationships with a range of people, including software developers, product managers, and senior leaders
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team
- Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working application designs
- Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability
- Demonstrated passion about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies
- Experience with Flow.js, Vue and its ecosystem
- Knowledge of WebPack, Rollup, Gulp/Grunt, ES6, Sass and similar is a plus